Compare the best European airfares and flights from Air Malta. Whether you are planning your OE or a European escape, Air Malta have some great fares and routes through Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta connects with 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean, with top destinations including London, Paris, Rome, Milan, Zurich, and more. Air Malta provides a genuine Maltese experience to all its passengers.
Malta is the perfect sun and sea holiday destination. It gets more than 300 sunny days a year and surrounded by clear blue waters of the Mediterranean – the perfect setting for enjoying pristine beaches, swimming, snorkelling and diving.
With a rich 7000 year history, it has unique prehistoric temples, Roman catacombs, medieval towns, and the extraordinary architectural and artistic legacy of the Knights of St John.
With an extensive list of destinations across Europe and some great fares, Air Malta makes it easy to fit in a short break to relax and recharge in the Maltese sun!
Air Malta flight features include:
Air Malta is committed to offering value for money and superior service in both its economy and business class cabins. The airline offers:
- A free allowance of 10kg hand luggage and one piece 20kg free baggage allowance.
- Business Class passengers are given an allowance of two pieces of hand luggage for a total weight of 15kgs and up to two pieces of hold baggage allowance
Air Malta flight upgrades
Air Malta Business class service offers many benefits
- Dedicated check in area at Malta International Airport
- Priority baggage handling
- Access to the ‘La Valette’ Lounge
- A ‘Business Anytime’ ticket has the added advantage of allowing you to cancel a a flight or change your travel dates free of charge if the need arises.