Compare Etihad Airways airfares and flights and enjoy their hospitality and warmth as you kick off your travels from New Zealand.
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. Established by royal decree in 2003, its vision is to be the best airline in the world connecting the globe via Abu Dhabi. Etihad Airways values Arabian hospitality and warmth at the heart of everything it does as it connects guests to a network of over 110 destinations across 6 continents
Etihad Airways top destinations
Etihad Airways top destinations from Auckland include Rome, Dublin, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Madrid, and more.
Ethad airway’s extensive networks connects guests to a network or over 110 destinations across 6 continents via Abu Dhabi.
Etihad Airways flight features
Etihad Airways aims to offer choice and comfort to those who fly with them – bringing a sense of spontaneity, fun and surprise back to travel. The economy cabin features include:
- A Smart Economy seat with a unique headrest that acts like a shoulder to lean on, and adjustable back support for more comfort. Seats have generous legroom and recline.
- Seat back entertainment screens, with handset and connectivity hubs allows you to enjoy hundres of hours of on-demand entertainment
- Cabin mood lighting to stimulate calm, sleep and revitalisation to allow you to arrive at your destination feeling rested and refreshed.
- Full-sized fleece blankets and pillows on longer flights
- Free luxury coach service to Dubai and Al Ain when arriving and departing Abu Dhabi
Etihad Airways Flight Upgrades
Etihad Airways business class studios have a unique dovetail design with forward and rear facing seats, offering increased personal space, direct aisle access and convenient storage. All flights on wide body aircraft have a seat which reclines into a fully flat bed, narrow body aircraft seats enjoy a generous recline and ample legroom. Choose from an a la carte menu and dine whenever you choose.
Etihad Airways first class has every luxury you could want. The first apartment on the A380 includes a luxurious leather armchair and separate bed. There is even space to walk around after closing the privacy doors. The first class bathroom has an energising showers, and exclusive amenities.
Etihad Airways has one of the most luxurious spaces is the air – The Residence includes a living room, separate bedroom and ensuite shower. Perfect for two people travelling together.